Dec 10, 2012

Blog Changes

I have mostly used this blog as an easy free way to post pictures for online use, but I have decided I wanted to do something more. I have tried to keep up with a blog posting every day, but I can't do it. However, finding tutorials online that I would like to try AND to share with others is a great excuse to continue blogging! I will be posting tutorials of my own, of course, and maybe the occasional personal post as well.

Right now, I am in quite the Christmas crafting frenzy, as I have to knit about 5 pairs of wrist warmers before xmas and I am a slow knitter! I have also made several other things that I will post pictures AFTER xmas, in case anyone I am making them for sees them before hand.

So, from now on, I will be posting crafts that I would like to try and crafts that I HAVE tried, and I will attempt to put up my own pictures of my attempts. I know the name of the blog indicates I will be posting every day, but the name actually refers to the fact that I craft daily. I will NOT be posting every day, but hopefully at least a couple of times a week! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment