Dec 26, 2012

Happy Suggestions

My boyfriend loves snickerdoodles. Who doesn't? Some years ago, he improved on them though. By adding honey! I highly suggest this "improvement" to anyone, however, if you do, the cookies will be incredibly soft, pliant, and thin. They are so delicious though, that it definitely makes up for it!

The other new thing I tried was making giant Reese's cups. They turned out well... Just take some candy making chocolate (idk what it's called, but it's made for melting and making your own candy) and melt it. Put it into cupcake liners (while they are in a cupcake pan to keep their shape) and line the sides with chocolate. Wait until they are hard, then put Reese's peanut butter in the middle, then cover the top with more melted chocolate. It's actually really easy, but time consuming. I made peanut butter fudge for the filling instead, and put gram cracker crumbs on top of the peanut butter.

Other than that, I had a happy Christmas. It finally snowed today!! I also was able to open my black friday grab bag from Damsel in this Dress, as it was my boyfriends present to me. I got a light green velvety corset, along with a green mini bustle skirt, a pointed fairy skirt, a pirate blouse, and an ammo belt. I am very happy! Although now I need to think up a good outfit to go with the corset to wear to events.

I also got a cow patterned foot massager thing from a white elephant gift exchange, a candle, a pair of earrings, a pretty box, a scarf, and a journal, but the rest of my presents will have to wait until tomorrow, when my parents get back from my stepmothers family's house. I'm excited... I don't get to many presents these days, regardless of how many presents I hand out to other people. Yet I think I've gotten more already this year than last year! Weird... But I'm still used to being a kid and getting spoiled. I'm only just now 20!

How was everyone else's Xmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment