Feb 22, 2013

Buttery Soft Pretzels? Yes Please!!

So, while looking around the internets, as I do, I stumbled across some soft pretzel recipes. I am really new to the world of cooking things besides ramen and grilled cheese, so I have been trying to find some fun recipes to try out. I'm really proud of my Baked Macaroni and Cheese, even though it's uber simple to make, and my BFs mother taught me how to make the families famous Broccoli Casserole, so I'm starting to get there.

You might notice that most all the things I can do are baked, but I feel safer baking than cooking on a stove top. However, I made myself cook up some chicken the other day! It was a leftover breast we didn't use for dinner the other day and it was sitting in the fridge, so I decided why not? Let's just throw this in the frying pan and see what happens.

I had to immediately add olive oil as the chicken just instantly melded with the pan, then after 10 minutes decided to just cut it up in chunks to cook faster, but it didn't burn and I'm still happy.

Well, I've decided I'm going to try to make big soft pretzels. I'm thinking about using this recipe here, but it isn't the first one I found and I might make adjustments as I see fit. Buttery pretzels sound amazing though, don't they?

Here's how I hope they turn out looking:


In fact, maybe I should go with the recipe that made those pretzels

No comments:

Post a Comment